Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pre-Op Testing - Scheduling

When I was approved for surgery and setup a date with the nurse I was told I would be hearing from pre-op testing to setup my Upper GI, bloodwork, and other tests. So I have been patiently waiting for them to call me for almost 2 weeks now. Finally I got tired of it and said screw it, I'm calling someone!

After talking to about 7 different people, who all kept transferring me to another person (I swear I talked to every department at the hospital) I finally just called the nurse back and told her I was getting the run-around. She gave me the direct number for Pre Testing and told me to call them.

So I did. I finally got a hold of a girl, and we got my appointment scheduled!! Its for August 9th.

I guess if you want something done, you've gotta do it yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment