Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Bucket List (work in progress)

My total outlook on life has changed since finally realizing that I am going to be having surgery. I've told y'all before that I am a pessimist, so I didn't really ever believe whole-heartily that I was going to have the surgery. I just knew something was going to go wrong. Now that I know for sure, 100% I am going to have it, my attitude has came full-circle, and I feel wonderful!

First thing I wanted to do, that I've said that I'm going to do for a while, was create a Bucket List. Speaking of, has anyone saw that movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman? It is AMAZEBALLS! I totally recommend it. Anyway, I've had in my head things that I want to do, but I thought I would make it official, then of course share with my peeps on Blogger! :)

Needless to say, it is a work in progress, but here is what I have so far:
  1. Weigh less than 200lbs.
  2. Go to a UT Volunteer's football game. (I LOVE football and represent my home team, but have never seen them play in person. I've been told from my friends that the stadium seats are rather small and therefore uncomfortable for a larger person.)
  3. Go to a concert. I have NEVER been to a concert in my entire life. EVER.
  4. Ride the go-carts in Pigeon Forge again. Its literally been 3 years since I could fit into one.
  5. Ride a Jet Ski. Again, will be a 1st for me.
  6. Have a child/children.
  7. Tube/Raft down Little Pigeon River.
  8. Be pulled on a tube behind the boat.
  9. Go on a cruise. (Libby I'm waiting on you, lol)
  10. Fly on an airplane.
  11. Ride in a limo. Will be my 1st time ever.
  12. Enjoy roller coasters again. Its been TOO LONG, my friends.
  13. See Niagara Falls.
  14. Go to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure.
  15. Walk to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Granted, some of them don't necessarily have anything to do with weight loss, but they are still milestones in my life that I can't wait to experience. What about you, what are some of your "Bucket List" items?

1 comments:

Libby said...

I'm ready (well let me get my diet back to normal first)! Darrick and I love love Orlando too and I want to do Universal & IOA but I want to be able to fit into the roller coasters before I go. Yippee isn't it is freeing when you have a date? It feels like you can plan the rest of your life!!! I am so excited for you!

Post a Comment