Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 Weeks Out

I can't believe it, but I am already 3 weeks out from surgery. Well, technically it will be 3 weeks tomorrow, but might as well round up. Life is going pretty good. I have been in a stall for the past week, so I am sitting pretty at 294. I'm not too worried about it. I actually stopped weighing everyday. I last weighed on Sunday and it said 294. I think I am stalling because 1.) I have been eating more "solids" and 2.) Aunt Flo is in town.

All I have to say is THANK GOD I got the Sleeve, because I seriously do not know what I would do if I couldn't take NSAIDS. I have been in so much pain today, but I was under the impression I needed to wait 6 weeks before I could take any whole pills. Pre-op, I would be a Pamprin popper for the first 2 days because of the extreme pain that associates my monthly. After trying to focus at work and "ignore" the pain, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do something. So I called the doctor and asked what I could do, and to my relief she said I could take some Pamprin. I told her she was my angel and popped a pill. I was a little nauseous at first, but I ate a couple of crackers and took some nausea medicine and my magic pink pill did what it does best - turned me from a raging bitch to a timid lamb.

So anyway, I'm a little bummed about not loosing weight, but I know that it's just a stall and all stalls are meant to be broken. I also haven't been very religious with my exercising so I've got to start doing that every night and I know it will help. I also got a Shake Weight for my birthday to help with my arms. It is so hard to do!!! I hope it works though, cause I hate my arms.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Until next time, IM OUT!

1 comments:

Libby said...

Sounds like you are still doing great Amy!!! It is really hard when you start slowing down. I just would like to be a more consistant looser.

Post a Comment