Monday, September 20, 2010

1 Month Update



It seems unreal, but this past Saturday (9/18) was my one month surgiversary. In some ways it feels like I just had the surgery, but in others it feels like I'm 2 or 3 months out.

I'm going to keep this short and simple. I forgot to measure myself before surgery, so I have just decided not to keep up with inches.

Starting Weight - 332
Weight the day of surgery - 312
Current Weight - 288
Total Weight Loss = 44lbs

Pretty impressive huh? In all reality I have lost 24lbs since surgery, but I worked my ass off for those other 20 too, so dammit I'm counting them!

So, depending on how you want to look at this update, I have lost 24lbs in one month OR I have lost 44lbs in two months.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

congratulations. i say you count the total 44. You put in the effort for them all so I say great job....Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment