Thursday, August 26, 2010

9 Days Out!

Hi All!!!

Well I am 9 days out from surgery and I am doing fantastic! Life is awesome, I'm feeling great and dropping lbs AS WE TYPE/READ! Ok, maybe its not that dramatic, but I have lost quite a bit of weight (or so it seems) since going under the knife. To be specific, I have lost 12lbs since August 18th, and I weighed in at the doctor today at 299.0!!!! So I am also officially <300lbs! I'll NEVER be over 2xx lbs again!!! That feeling is sooooo awesome.

As I mentioned above, I went back to the doctor today for my 1 week checkup and everything is going great. I am on the pureed stage now, and I have to admit, I am not loving it. I am struggling with protein drinks. I can't seem to find one that I like. For now I have been choking down an Isopure a day, but it's getting harder to do since my taste buds are returning and they are just plain NASTY! I swear that the Alpine Punch tastes like skunk juice. You can quote me on that!!!

The only "bad" thing that I have to talk about is my breath. OMG it is horrible!!! Has anyone else experienced this??? I am going to Google it and see what I can do about it. May have to just keep me some breath strips handy all the time, lol!

My birthday is on Saturday, the 28th. I will be 24! I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday I was turning 18, then 21, and now I'm 24. It's just another sign that this next year is going to be awesome and I will be the happiest I have ever been when I turn 25!

0 comments:

Post a Comment