Monday, October 25, 2010

More 2 Month Pictures & Bucket List Experience

I know I've already posted a 2 month update, but I hadn't taken any "body shots" to show my progress. Well fret no more my friends! Below are my two month pictures. I am currently -54lbs and finally starting to be able to tell it.





I also accomplished something off my bucket list this weekend! We went to Dollywood and I was able to ride a roller coaster!!! It was so much fun. I was in heaven! It was a pretty tight fit, but I fit, and that is all that matters! I can't wait to go back in a few months for their Christmas celebration and ride them again!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Looking good Amy congrats on your success so far!!!

SAHM2boys said...

You look FANTASTIC!!!! Sorry I've been MIA. I'm hoping I'm back now ;) Seriously girl - congrats!!

Post a Comment