Friday, October 15, 2010

Down 50lbs! (2 Month Update)

I weighed in this morning at 281.8! I am officially minus 50lbs (25 since surgery)!!! Granted I will probably gain back the .2lb sometime during the day, but it was nice to know that I am here!

I have to say, I am a little disappointed because I thought my weight loss would be faster. I guess everyone loses different and I shouldn't worry about keeping up with everyone else. When I take away the 20lbs that I lost before surgery, my total is only 30lbs lost, which doesn't seem like much when you take into account that I had surgery on 8/18. So 2 months and only 30lbs down...

Anyway, I'm trying to stay positive about all this, and I have been working out more and trying not to snack. Next Thursday is my and Ryan's 4 year anniversary and we have a cabin booked up in the mountains for the weekend. I am really excited about that because I haven't had a vacation (excluding time off for my surgery) since June 2008!

I also want to give a shout-out "Happy Anniversary" to my girl Libby and her hubby. They got married the same day as me and Ryan. Happy Anniversary you guys!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Congrats on your anniversary too! 4 years have flown by haven't they! I really think that what you have the 2nd month is the same thing I went through. Trust me the 3rd month at least feels better.

Sandy Hentzel said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats on the loss, 30 lbs is awesome.

Post a Comment