Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Appointment Shuffling

So yesterday when I got home from work I had a message on my answering machine from Dr. Rutledge's office saying they needed to cancel my appointment, and reschedule. WHAT?! I was so sad because I just KNEW I was going to have to wait twice as long now. Heck, my initial appointment wait period was 31 days from the day of the seminar. So I moped all night last night, with a feeling of lead in my stomach.

This morning I anxiously waited until 9am to call the office and reschedule, hoping the sooner I call the sooner they can get me in. Turns out my new appointment is 3 days earlier than the previous one! YAY! So my new date is 5/10.

On a side note, Ryan and I finally planted the 3 lilac trees I bought (spontaneously) the other day. I hope the dogs don't pee on them and kill them. I need to get some stakes to tie them up, that way when it storms or we have "Windsdays" they wont blow over and break off. I'm so excited that we are finally able to make our place more like home!

1 comments:

Libby said...

I am so jealous about you getting your appointment moved up!!!

Post a Comment