Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that your 2011 is wonderful!!!

My last post was a debate about whether or not I should cut my hair off to help with "shedding." I decided to just go for it. It's only hair; it will grow back eventually. I ended up cutting about 6 inches off, and I LOVE IT!!!

I also hosted my first ever New Years Eve party this past weekend and it was so much fun. I invited my brother-in-law and his girlfriend over as well as my brother. Us two girls made some munchies and Margaritas then we played Just Dance for the Wii until midnight. It was a blast!

New Hair & Me and the Hubs on New Year's Eve


3 comments:

Libby said...

super cute I know you will continue to love it!

SAHM2boys said...

It looks great!! Also - I can really see a big weight loss in your face! You look fab, lady!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I think you look great!

- Lisa
www.inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com

Post a Comment