Friday, June 25, 2010

What happens now?

Well I completed my classes last week (see previous post) so now I don't really know what I'm suppose to be waiting on; I guess for my ship to come in, LOL.

In all seriousness, I called the surgeon's office and asked them if I had any more requirements that I needed scheduled and what happens now. I specifically asked about a sleep test and an endoscopy. She said I didn't have to take either of those! YAY! Im SO glad! I was worried about the sleep test because I do NOT want to be on a CPAP machine. I can't even stand to put the hubby's on my face with it off, much less with it on and blowing that air in my face. I have anxiety attacks when air blows in my face, like from a car air conditioner.

So basically they are going to get all my paperwork together and submit it for approval. I'm thinking I am going to try to get a surgery date in late July or the first week of August. My schedule is just SO busy in July with so many birthday parties and family things. My birthday is August 28th, so I really wanted to be out of the liquid stages at my birthday, but IDK how that will turn out. What a way to celebrate turning 24 though! It will probably be one of the *best* birthdays I have ever had.

Off topic, I just finished organizing my brand-spanking-new coupon organizer. I have really gotten into coupon clipping thanks to my wonderful friend (Paula). She found these coupon organizers online. I got a purple one and she got a hot pink one. They are so cute and functional! It is my new favorite thing.



Check it out:

1 comments:

Libby said...

Approval for me was super quick after everything is submitted. I have my endoscopy on Monday I am not worried about it but I am irratated that I have to take a day of work. I always try to organize my coupons and I do it for about 2 weeks and then I stop.... I am getting so excited for you!!!

Post a Comment