Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABCs of Me

I copied this off of Ordinary Girl's blog. Enjoy!

(A) Age: 24
(B) Bed Size: Queen-sized (shared with hubby and 1 dog)
(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the shower. It grosses me out for some reason.
(D) Dogs? We have 3. A pug (Buster), lab (Hershey), and collie (Oreo)
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Breakfast.
(F) Favorite Color: Purple! I also like pink, too.
(G) Gold or Silver? White gold
(H) Height: 5 ft 4 in
(I) Instruments You Play: Saxophone 5-8th grade
(J) Job Title: Computer Technician Tier 2
(K) Kids: Just my doggies
(L) Live: Tennessee
(M) Mom's Name: Brenda (Toby)
(N) Nicknames: Aimers, Amy Lou, Aimsworth, Spuddums, Pookle Britches, Captn Obvious
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? One night for WLS, One night for a wreck in 2005.
(P) Pet Peeve: Smacking your lips when you eat
(Q) Quote from a Movie: Just one? Ok then, I'll quote my fav movie: "I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!" - Step Brothers
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 1 brother (21)
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:15 am.
(U) Underwear: Lane Bryant printed panties
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: onion
(W) What Makes You Run Late: School Buses picking up children
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: GI for WLS, Cat Scan for migranes, Broke my pinky finger in second grade, got in a wreck in 2005 so I had a abdominal xray, and mouth xrays when I go to dentist
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Lasagna
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Butterfly exhibit

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. said...

ooh, pretty panties! =) Tennessee? East, Middle, West?

.:Amy:. said...

East Tennessee

Post a Comment